Thursday, July 08, 2004

Adult children need to grow up

Yahoo! News - ADULT CHILDREN SPEAK OUT ABOUT SAME-SEX PARENTS

Okay, is this where I need to site the evidence on why the institution of marriage needs to be outlawed? Or maybe why people need a license to breed? This crap is evidence? Gimme a few weeks and I will disprove the effectiveness and validity of marriage in general. Don't get me wrong... I am blissfully married, but I can still cite evidence against it. Pure spin. A bazillion Americans hate their lives and one happens to be an adult child of a lesbian couple ( whose biological mother, then married a man after she was widowed.)

Waaahh... you hate your parents for being happy or different. Join the freakin' crowd.

Good parents are rare. Period. Good marriages are, too. The right to choose and try to obtain happiness is as American as it gets.