Thursday, July 29, 2004

Bastille Storming Mad

Lou Dobbs  pointed out today (source:The Corporate Library, BLS) in 2003 the average CEO made $85,299 a WEEK and the average worker made $620.  How cool would it be to hire the person that pays you, pick your pay, lay off people to cut costs and improve stock price, play golf and travel on company time and be George Bush's well rewarded "base?"  I hear the whisper in my head calling me to the dark side.

Even if John Kerry is the spawn of Satan, I will vote for him.  I would rather give just about anybody a chance to be Jefe rather than reward Bush, a fiscal liberal and wanna-be cowboy who threatens the sovereignty of this great society. Oh,  Tucker Carlson... you are holding your silvered tongue of fire.  What of the big government sanctioned morality, neo-liberalism, out of control spending, and conservative cardinal sins which have been committed by this current administration?  What is your inner Libertarian whispering?  

I swear, if Bush quotes Teddy Roosevelt one more time...

*Humming "Small Town," by John Cougar Mellencamp. Lyrics here.*